Manali Volvo Tour
( 6 Nights / 5 Days)
( 03 Nights in Hotel & 2 Nights in Volvo )
Destination covering- Delhi – Manali – Kullu -Delhi :
Package Inclusions :
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi by Volvo coach (2*2) , AC, Video Coach
- One Full day sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by Sharing Car
- 03 Nights Accommodation
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Pick up & Drop From Volvo Bus stand to hotel
- One Candle Light Dinner
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
- Two Glasses of Milk once During Stay
- One Half day Local Sightseeing By Individual Car
- One Full day sightseeing of Rotang / Snow Point by Sharing Car
Day by Day Tour Itinerary:-
1st Day – Delhi to Manali
Drop in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to Panchkuian Road (R K Ashram Metro Station ), Majnu Ka Teela, at 5:00 PM .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali. Manali is also glorious for adventure sports like hiking, skiing, paragliding, mountaineering, trekking, rafting, kayaking, and mountain biking. Manali-is the Valley of the Gods and an supreme place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfortable places.
2nd Day – Manali (Local Sightseeing)
On arrival at Manali, our depictive helping to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. check in at the hotel, bathe and enjoy leisure at the comfort of your room. when a while enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the outstanding spots and attractions as well as Hadimba Devi Temple also known as Manu Temple, Dhungri Temple, Tibetan cloister and Vashisht Village. after enjoying exciting tour of Manali city return back by afternoon and enjoy at your free will. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel in Manali.
3 rd Day -Manali full Day Rohtang Pass / Snow Fall
Appreciate the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for day trip to visit Marhi, Kothi Gorge, Gulaba. Rohtang Pass is in particularly beautiful and is an representative spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, comfortable natural on all sides of, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return to the hotel on time for dinner and Overnight stay at Manali.
4th Day -Manali Full Day Drip to Kullu (45Kms) Manikaran (80Kms)
Appreciate the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an day trip to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s flaming Sulphur Spring Waters and is a holy being place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return to Kullu route visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive return to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali.Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
5th Day – Manali to Delhi
Morning relish the breakfast and check up on from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage is kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at freedom or can take turn down the mall in Manali and enjoy looking ancient, shawls and handicrafts. Evening take the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. overnight passage.
6th Day – Arrival at Delhi – Journey end
Arrival at Delhi, the delightful tour to the heaven Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the heaven on earth located between the lofty Himalayas ends offering your delightful memories to appreciate for lifetime.
Before confirm the booking please cross check with me with your travel details.
Terms & Conditions :
- Above Rates are subject to change and availability.
- The above rates are quoted in INR and based on today’s Rate of Exchange, Nett and non-commissionable, No rooms have been blocked yet.
- Above rates are not valid in any type of event or exhibitions.
- Above rates are just an offer, if there is any add on or reduction in PAX then rates may change as per Final Number of PAX & available price.
- If you can check the quotation from your side for all your requested options in inclusions, it will be very helpful for us to avoid any miscommunications.
- GST/TT will be applicable on above package cost (as per Indian Government Rule).
- Above is just an offer and we are not holding any booking against this query. All services/rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving final confirmation from your end.
- Please be reminded that all special requests like early check-in, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and same cannot be guaranteed prior.
- If the Hotel or Suppliers change their Quote for the services that they offer, the same will be forwarded to your Company.
Payment Term & Conditions :
- All cheques or Bank Transfers for payment have to be in favor of ” India Trip“
- 100 % payment at the time of booking needed.
- Our Bank details(Company Current Account) are given below-
Bank Name : ICICI Bank
Account Name : India Trip
Account Number : 072205500791
IFSC Code : ICIC0000722
Bank Address : ICICI BANK plot No. – 4 Community Center, Motia Khan, Paharganj, New Delhi – 110055